使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「【看卡通學英文】佩佩豬不會吹口哨」- Peppa Pig: Whistling


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.
我是佩佩豬。這是我弟弟喬治。這是媽媽豬。這是爸爸豬。

Peppa Pig
《佩佩豬》

Whistling
吹口哨

It is a lovely sunny morning. And Daddy Pig is reading his newspaper.
這是個晴朗美好的早晨。爸爸豬正在看報紙。

Daddy, what are you doing?
爹地,你在做什麼?

I'm reading the newspaper.
我在看報紙呀。

You're making a funny sound.
你發出了好玩的聲音。

I'm whistling.
我在吹口哨。

Oh!
噢!

Whistling is fun. You should try it.
吹口哨很好玩。妳也應該試試看。

I don't know how to.
我不知道要怎麼吹。

It's easy. Just put your lips together and blow. Try making a smaller "O" shape. Like this. And then you can whistle a tune.
很簡單。把嘴唇噘在一起,然後吹氣。試著做出小一點的 O 的嘴型。像這樣。還可以吹出旋律呢。

Ugh, I've got the wrong kind of mouth.
呃,我的嘴巴一定有問題。

Your mouth is fine. You just need to practice.
妳的嘴巴很正常。妳只是需要練習。

It's impossible!
根本就不可能!

It takes time to learn how to do important things, like riding a bicycle or playing the piano. It took me years to learn how to wiggle my ears.
重要的事情是需要花時間學習的,就像騎腳踏車或是彈鋼琴。我也是練習好多年才學會擺動我的耳朵呢。

Wow!
哇!

Mummy Pig is in the kitchen making cookies.
媽媽豬正在廚房做餅乾。

What are you doing, Peppa?
妳在做什麼呢,佩佩?

I'm learning to whistle.
我在練習吹口哨。

Oh, I see.
喔,原來。

Mummy, can you whistle?
媽咪,妳會吹口哨嗎?

I don't know. I've never tried.
我不知道耶。我沒有試過。

It takes a lot of practice.
這要練習很久才能學會。

Oh, yes!
喔,太棒了!

Mummy Pig can whistle.
媽媽豬會吹口哨。

You can whistle because you are old, Mummy.
妳會吹口哨是因為妳很老,媽咪。

Thank you, Peppa.
謝謝妳的稱讚,佩佩。

George is in the bedroom playing with his toy rocket.
喬治正在房間玩他的玩具火箭。

George, I'm learning to whistle. You make an "O" shape with your mouth and blow. Don't worry, George. It's almost impossible, like wiggling your ears.
喬治,我在練習吹口哨。你做一個 O 的嘴型,然後吹氣。別擔心,喬治。這幾乎是不可能辦到的,就跟擺動耳朵一樣難。

George can wiggle his ears.
喬治會擺動耳朵。

Whistling is harder.
吹口哨更難。

George can whistle.
喬治會吹口哨。

Oh.
噢。

What's wrong, Peppa?
佩佩,妳怎麼了?

I can't whistle, but everybody else can.
我不會吹口哨,但大家都會。

Never mind. I'm making cookies. Would you like to lick the spoon?
沒關係。我做了一些餅乾。妳想要舔一舔湯匙上面的麵糰嗎?

No, thank you, Mummy. Can I ring Suzy Sheep instead?
不用了,謝謝媽咪。我可以打給蘇西羊嗎?

Okay, Peppa.
好的,佩佩。

Hello, Mrs. Pig.
哈囉,豬太太。

Hello, Mrs. Sheep. Can Peppa talk to Suzy, please?
哈囉,羊太太。請問佩佩可以和蘇西講電話嗎?

Hello, Suzy.
哈囉,蘇西。

Hello, Peppa. What are you doing?
哈囉,佩佩。妳在做什麼呀?

I'm learning to whistle. But I can't do it yet.
我在練習吹口哨。但我還學不會。

Hmm. That sounds hard.
嗯。那聽起來很難。

It's impossible.
那根本辦不到。

Uh, can you whistle, Suzy?
呃,蘇西,妳會吹口哨嗎?

No.
不會。

Oh, good. I mean, that's sad if you can't whistle. But good, because I can't whistle.
喔,太棒了。不是啦,我是說,妳如果不會吹口哨真的很令人難過。但是因為我也不會吹口哨,所以這樣很棒。

What's whistling anyway?
到底什麼是吹口哨呀?

You put your lips together and blow.
妳把嘴唇噘在一起,然後吹氣。

Like this? Hello, Peppa?
像這樣嗎?喂?佩佩?

The cookies are ready!
餅乾做好囉!

Oh, goody! Cookies!
喔,太好啦!餅乾!

They'll be hot. You should blow on them first. Do you not want a cookie, Peppa?
很燙喔。你吃之前要先吹一下。佩佩,妳想來一塊嗎?

No, thank you, Mummy. I think I might go outside and be on my own for a little bit.
不用了,謝謝妳,媽咪。我想我應該會出去外面,自己一個人待一會兒。

Can you whistle yet?
妳學會怎麼吹口哨了嗎?

It's no use, Daddy. I'm never going to whistle, ever.
根本就沒辦法,爹地。我永遠都不可能吹口哨了,永遠。

Have you been practicing?
妳有練習嗎?

Yes! Lots! But it doesn't work.
有!練很多!但根本沒有用。

You need a little rest, Peppa. Here, have a cookie. It's hot. You should blow.
妳需要休息一下,佩佩。來,吃塊餅乾。很燙喔。妳先吹一下。

Oh! What's that?
噢!剛剛那是什麼?

It sounded like a whistle to me. What a lovely tune!
我覺得聽起來像一聲口哨。多好聽的旋律呀!

Peppa has learned how to whistle.
佩佩學會吹口哨了。

I can whistle!
我會吹口哨了!

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!