使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「經典美劇《六人行》:新年新希望」- Friends - New Year's Resolutions


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

You know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, "No divorces in '99!"
你知道嗎?我要大膽地說「1999 年不會再離婚!」

But your divorce isn't even final yet.
但你的離婚官司還沒處理完耶。

Just the one divorce in '99!
1999 年只會離一次婚!

You know what? I am gonna be happy this year. I am gonna make myself happy.
你知道嗎?我今年一定要讓自己開心。我要讓自己很爽。

Do you want us to leave the room, or...?
你要我們都出去嗎,還是...?

Every day, I am gonna do one thing I have never done before. That, my friends, is my New Year's resolution.
我每天都要做一件沒做過的事情。各位,這就是我的新年新希望。

That's a good one.
這很棒耶。

Yeah!
對呀!

Mine is to pilot a commercial jet.
我的新年新希望是想要開飛機。

That's a good one, too, Pheebs. Now all you have to do is find a planeload of people whose resolution is to plummet to their deaths.
Pheebs,這個也很不錯。妳現在只需要找一群新年新希望是想要自殺的人上飛機就好了。

Maybe your resolution should be not to make fun of your friends, especially the ones who may soon be flying you to Europe for free on their own plane.
你的新年新希望應該要期許自己不要再嘲笑朋友了,特別是那些有可能會免費用飛機載你去歐洲的朋友。

She has a better chance of sprouting wings and flying up your nose than you do of not making fun of us.
比起你不嘲笑我們的機率,她去開飛機的機率還比較高咧。

In fact, I'll bet you 50 bucks you can't go the whole year without making fun of us. Eh, you know what? Better yet, a week.
我要跟你賭 50 美元,賭你不可能一整年不嘲笑我們。你知道嗎?縮短一點好了,一個禮拜。

I'll take that bet, my friend.
賭就賭,兄弟。

And you know what? Paying me the 50 bucks can be the "new thing you do that day." And it starts right now!
那你知道嗎?付給我 50 美元就是「你那天會做的新嘗試」喔。現在才開始!

My New Year's resolution is to learn how to play guitar.
我的新年新希望是學會彈吉他。

Really? How come?
真的嗎?怎麼突然想學?

Well, you know those special skills I have listed on my resume? I would love it if one of those was true.
妳知道我履歷上都有寫一些特殊技能嗎?如果其中一個是真的感覺還不錯。

Do you want me to teach you? I'm a great teacher.
你要我教你嗎?我是很讚的老師喔。

Oh, really? Who have you taught?
真的嗎?妳有教過誰呀?

Well, I taught me, and I love me.
我教過我自己啊,我愛死我自己了。

Oh, that'd be great. Yeah, thanks, Pheebs.
喔,那很棒耶。耶,謝啦,Pheebs。

Oh, look. Claire forgot her glasses. And she's gonna really be needing these to keep an eye on that boyfriend, who, from what I hear, needs to keep his stapler in his desk drawer, if you know what I'm talking about.
噢,你們看,Claire 忘了拿眼鏡了。她絕對很需要這副眼鏡,因為她得看管好她男友,我聽說她男友得把釘書機好好鎖在自己的抽屜裡(註一)喔,如果你懂我的意思的話。

Hey, Rach, maybe your resolution should be to, um, gossip less.
嘿,Rach,妳的新年新希望可能要期許自己,嗯,不要那麼八卦。

What? I don't gossip. What? Maybe sometimes I find out things or I hear something and I pass that information on, you know, kind of like a public service? That doesn't mean I'm a gossip! I mean, would you call Ted Koppel a gossip?
什麼?我才不會八卦咧。傻眼!有時候我只是發現某些事情或聽到一些事情,然後我只是把訊息傳播給大家而已,就有點像為大眾服務好嗎?那才不代表我很愛講八卦咧!你會覺得新聞主播 Ted Koppel 很八卦嗎? 

Well, if Ted Koppel talked about his coworker's botched boob jobs, yeah, I would.
如果 Ted Koppel 到處討論他同事隆乳手術失敗的話,我就會覺得他很八卦。

What? They were like this!
什麼?可是她胸部長這樣耶!

註一:原文將 stapler(釘書機)引申為男性生殖器,desk drawer(抽屜)引申為褲子,也就是說她男友需要克制一點,不要再劈腿了。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!